Friday, August 6, 2010

UNLike UNLike UNLike- Damn it...

You know how on Facebook we are constantly inundated by ads asking if we Like something, having the option to choose to click on the button.

But what happens if we don’t Like something? I came across an ad for Sarah Palin for President in 2012. UGH! The thought of this maniacal woman running the United States even for a minute horrifies me.

I kept looking for the UNLike button... Damn it... couldn’t find one.

If FaceBook really wants to know what I Like, and what I UNLike … what they really need to do is to add an UNLike button. Then they'll know. Trust me, on those things that I truly detest... I will push it a few hundred times... even if that becomes a means to take out all of my aggression.

Or just to get my point across. UNLike ... Damn it!

So what do you think? Shouldn't FaceBook create the UnLike button? Click on the Like button if this is workin’ for ya!