Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I was asked... Would you Rather Eat a Cockroach or...

Today I was asked a very important question. Maybe one of the best ones I have received all week from my fan mail. (yes, I have fan mail… :D and thank you!!)

Anyhoo, here is the million dollar question.

Would you rather eat a cockroach or kiss Kourtney Kardashian on the lips?

Then someone else responded…

Well that’s kinda hard cause I'd never eat a cockroach yet I’m no a lesbian LOL

So I am sitting here reading this thinking… DUH … and right then I decided that I have to answer this.

Lesbian or not, she is hot. AND ain't NO way I am eatin' a roach... cept one that is green and leafy. So hands down, I would kiss the girl. It's not even a fair question.

Besides, Kourtney doesn't mind some girl smooches. And it makes Scott jealous. LOL. So for me, this was two-for-two.

I don’t have to be a lesbian to desire to kiss a hot girl; any more than kissing one will magically turn me against the tube steak. We are human and do things, good, bad, or indifferent; the things that we do, do not define who we are. And that includes sex.  Sometimes I think people need to get over it. Or get a little.

And of course, we have now come to the end of the ride where we have now reached the usual LIKE( sighhhh… UNLIKE) button. Feel free to press!