Friday, November 18, 2011

No More Ads... No More Ads... No More Ads...

Well you would be glad to know that after careful consideration, I decided to dump the ads on my page.

‘Why did I have them,’ you asked? well it wasn't really to make money, in fact, I don't think I have ever made a penny off of having an ad on my blog. But it did make my blog seem a little more professional.

So why do I want to be more professional.. Me? Morgana Reeves? Ok that seemed to have answered THAT question. I am professional when I need to but my blog isn't about being professional, it's about being myself. And me all stuffed up in a suit, well, that isn't me. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

See I had the people show up at my house the other day. They had signs and were yelling, "Occupy Opinion8d1... No More Ads!"

It was the craziest thing. There were kids of all ages out there, from grannies to grandbabies, all shapes and sizes, beliefs and non-beliefs alike. They were adamant... ‘We Want Content… DUMP the Ads!’

So ok, I did it. No More Ads...

Love you,
xoxo Morgana Reeves

p.s. Can I ask if you would all join me in a few of my favorite hangouts? I have a Twitter account, but don't really use it, MorganaReeves. Feel free to join with me but don't feel badly if I forget to write back. It’s just nice to say I have Twitter.

If you really want to get my attention you need to come over to facebook. When I am not really pissed off at facebook, which seems like every other week these days, we have so much fun on the walls, playing POKE game, Truth or Dare, or Finish the Joke on our FAV pictures!

I created the group of all groups... the 'Please Don't Add Me to your Stupid Group' group. This is the actual link that I put on walls when they add me to their, well, stupid groups! If you are angry and want to defect from someone else’s stupid group that you were so rudely added onto, then by all means, come join me in protest. (Note: I won't add you, you are going to have to ask… some of you might beg even.)

Then I have a couple of new pages we are adding. The page keeps that keeps you up to date on all of the newest posts is for the Blog, Opinion8d1 is located at: http://www.facebook.com/MorganaReeves.

But as many of you may know, the Urban Dictionary has so graciously bestowed the crown of being facebook's First Official PHore (Poke WHore) so when you are in need of some really fun people to hang out with… you can find us at www.facebook.com/PHore4U.

As many of you might know, my facebook page ‘Opinion8d1’ is pretty much up to 5000 so they have me blocked on friend and LIKE adds… so please feel free to be my friend at Morgana Reeves. You can tell the difference because this profile has my beautiful picture on it... Just look for the cool shades.

And last, but DEFINITELY not least... I just joined an email service so I will begin sending out a newsletter, which really means that I will email out my blog posts. So please take a second and send your email address to: http://shellibuhr.mailerlite.com/subscribe/join/n9d3u5

Now this time I am really leaving… but as usual, the fun was great and the laughs were plenty. I have said it before and will say it again... I LOVE my stalkers!