Friday, October 1, 2010

Meg White-man for Governor

I came across a news headline today that I found too funny!

Meg Whitman Housekeeper Scandal: Blames Jerry Brown

Ha Ha Ha I find this hilarious. Especially on the heals of the debate where she said that we should close the borders against immigrants BUT give them a temporary pass to come pick our strawberries. (What a bitch.) Well bitch wasn't the word I was thinking but I will keep it clean...er.

Meg got busted. Ms. close the borders and keep out the immigrants turned around and had the audacity to blame Jerry Brown. No Gloria Allred. No, never mind... Jerry did it, he is trying to run a smear campaign. HA! (even funnier since her not-so-nice ads have inundated public radio and tv for months now!) The only problem is that he is smearing her with her own shit. LOL! I but that shit stanks! Although somehow, I have a feeling we have only begun to scratch the (a-hem) surface.  But Jerry you might want to thank the one in the All-red suit for an early Christmas gift.
This women is a hoot. She has absolutely no authenticity what-so-ever. It's bad enough that she is trying to buy her gubernatorial seat 'cuz I guess the seat she has doesn't quite fit.  I have one word for Meg Whitman. Corporate.

So people of California.. let me ask you a question. How do you like your job? Do you like your boss? How ethical is your boss? What about the company policies? Do you like the way business is done at work? Ok that's more than one question... but my point is this... If Meg gets elected, you will now have your boss running the state's affairs. Or your Governor running the state like a business? Since when did the private sector enter into public service? They don't even know what public means... it's the tin man running the State of California. That's just wrong.

We might as well let the Rizzo/City of Bell team off the hook now because it is the SAME difference. Corporate greed spilling into politics. I guess since they got caught with their pants down in Ponzi schemes and corporate fraud, that getting into politics is the only thing that makes sense. Now they can change the very law that will EXXONerate them.  Now that's just BP... er I meant... BS
Shame on you Meg Whitman. Your slip is showing.

We have already been Bush-whacked. *taken from Glossary terms (with permission from http://intherear-view-mirror.blogspot.com/)