Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Long Hair for Bust

I have been stuck thinking about this article I read the other day; the article was talking about how women who are middle aged, that they can no longer pull off the long-flowing hair. WHAT!?!

That's just WRONG! I know it’s not really wrong because the more that I think about it, it isn’t wrong, it's sad. I am one of those woman who desires those long, flowing flocks underneath whatever-the-color-of-the-month was... like during the summer, I am golden blond; and during the winter, I like to darken it up with some reddish tints. My favorite is auburn hair. To me, I love the feeling of my long auburn hair… it goes great with my green eyes and pale complexion. It makes me feel very feminine, soft and very sexy… I love it when my hair is long... it reminds me of how it flows beyond my breasts, hiding them, as I am straddled on top of...

oh wow.. not sure where I was there.

delete... delete... delete....

I know that the men in my life have preferred me to have long hair, regardless of what color it was. I remember one (idiot) guy who told me that he really didn’t want to date me unless I had long hair. Yes ladies... let's repeat... No He Di’nT....

A woman's hair is her status symbol. If styled wrong, it can completely throw off her day, but if cut wrong, ‘them is fighting words! But I am getting a little more ‘aged’ you know, in a ‘fine wine and gouda’ way of thinking.

I started to think about this shorter hair with age theory and maybe there is something to it. I mean, who wants to see grandma on top? That hair would have to be real long... if you know what I am saying?

So what age is the right age to start cutting it a little closer to the face? I am still in my prime but am inching towards that hill and maybe I should start thinking about cutting it a little more "bob-ish" The day that I’ll actually have to cut off the flocks, it’ll be a sad, sad day that needs to be revered. Maybe we can even make it a holiday. We can call it, “Bob Day.” Lord knows woman don’t get enough recognition for all that we do.

So on that fateful day when we cross over that edge of being a woman with long, sexy hair, do something nice for your woman. Take her out to dinner and get her bath ready. Most importantly, let her know how sexy you think she is. In fact, gentlemen, the next time you see a women in her prime with her freshly cut Bob, be sure to stop her to tell her just how sexy she is. Because just like it is for me, it is likely to be the same for most women… it’s long hair for bust!