Friday, July 8, 2011

Dress to Impress? Be Careful What You Wish For...

Dress to Impress? Be Careful What You Wish For...  OK I just befriended someone in facebook. The woman is a beautiful woman, leaning back onto a chair, dressed in a black bra and underwear. Sexy, right?

NOT!

What the hell? Do you like walk around in the grocery store in that getup? Or is that Beach attire? Although I have asked this question before, I don't seem to find myself any closer to the truth. Social networking is like a permanent marker (l)inking your past, present, and future. It connects you to employers, actual friends, many, many acquaintances, and pervs everywhere. Consider it the equivalent of a tattoo. and herpes.

But here is my question... Why would someone possibly want to go onto a social networking site in their undergarments? Is that sexy? I guess it is to her; and I supposed it is to a lot of men who may look at her with burning desire. In fact, they are lunging at their monitors saying, please take it off, just give me a little more as they... I shudder to think at him shuddering, ewww.

This may even be giving men a chance to be connected (outside of rag mags) to a woman in all of her beauty… for free. So is it? Giving someone the opportunity to see women as beautiful?

Cuz I have to say, I get people ALL THE TIME tell me they want more from me and they cant see anything from my pic. You get a hand covering a smirk. So with my picture, it's NOT what you SEE that attracts people, but what THEY see and feel that connects them to me on a more subconscious level. It's the INNOCENCE in my picture that attracts the beauty in others... not letting it all hang out on facebook. And it's that beauty we want for ourselves.

Universal law states that your intent is the energy that fuels your manifestation; it's the gas you put into your car to make it go, GO. So, in the long run, we will attract people if we are putting that energy out there. But... this is a big BUT (not big butt as in booty butt) but be careful (care-full or full of care) about what you wish for... because you may get it! Because when you are Full of Care, you are putting a lot of energy into making that reality, happen.

Even though some of those thoughts are unconscious, they are powerful in controlling what we attract. We may end up having two agendas happening both at once. Kinda like smoking.

       Agenda 1) On one hand, we desire to smoke, whether it makes us look cool or we take pleasure in    having a brief moment during our very hectic days, either way, we are getting something out of smoking.

       Agenda 2) There is a very NASTY warning label that says 'assbite, you smoke, you die!' We look at the warning labels and see the apparent danger and yet, there we go, lighting up! It's because of those two agendas. Only now, they are at war with each other.

Now you have one agenda saying, hey look ... smoke and cool, and the other agenda saying, but you really should quit because smoking is not good for you. And after a while, the agenda with the stronger emotional and mental hold, will win... much like in the saying of the one with the most toys... wins. Only substitute toys for tokes!

Wow, how did I get from start... to finish? And better yet, how do I get back?

It's a slippery slope down here in the deep recesses of my mind. And I at least took the forethought to send down a rope first. Why do we put ourselves out on facebook the way that we do? I have asked this question before and still I see scantily-clad dressed women holding the sexiest of sexy poses, blowing kisses to God only knows who. And for what? Marriage? The Ultimate Hook Up? Perhaps a little moral support, a new friendship, or maybe the agenda of the day is that we just don't feel good about ourselves and need to have 6 Billion people tell us that we are beautiful.

So let me stop you there are say, you ARE beautiful. From the day you were born, God smiled and danced at your beauty. Now don't YOU forget it!

xoxo Morgana