Friday, May 27, 2011

Proof of Recession... Join In!

Ok look. We all know that the country has fallen on some hard times but I think it is lame when people deny that there is any problem. So I, Morgana Reeves, am about to give you the proof.

The other day I was driving down the street and I passed our local Pick-A-Part.  If you don't know what a Pick-A-Part is, it is a place where cars are junked and sold for parts. It gives a break to the price of parts. To the common man, it's a good thing. You know, like Walmart.


 







Get it now?



So here is my latest quest. This is your chance, your 15 minutes of fame!

I would like YOU to post right alongside this, describing, or showing me (please don't do anything I wouldn't do! tee hee) how the U.S. is in a depression.

I want to see how creative you can get! On June 1st, I will judge, and post, the winners!

xoxo Morgana